The PADI Boat Diver Course in Ireland
Whether you’ve never made a boat dive or you’ve logged dozens, the PADI Boat Diver Specialty course can benefit almost every diver because different boats in different parts of the world do things differently.
Why With Us
- We are located at the edge of Europe on the spectacular Wild Atlantic Way
- We have a UNIQUE AQUARIUM which we use for our Courses & Fun Dives
- We have every Dive Trip led by a qualified and experienced guide
- We care for our environment
- We have a heated swimming pool in our school
- We offer FREE of charge JACUZZI, SAUNA & STEAM ROOM
The Fun Part
Diving from a boat is fun, especially when you look at ease when manoeuvring around on it. It’s fun to know what you’re doing.
What You Learn
Learn the tips, tricks and ways to:
- Dive from boats ranging from small inflatables to giant liveaboards :
- how they differ from place to place
- gain experience and training from diving on boats in your local area
- Safely enter and exit the water :
- sometimes it’s better to hand your gear up to the crew and then climb in the boat
- sometimes you just take off your fins and weights and walk up the ladder
- Stow your gear in the most appropriate areas
- Use surface lines to initiate or conclude your dives.
- Locate basic boat safety equipment
Your Next Adventure
You can do many types of diving from a boat. Any certified diver can complete the Boat Diver course, which can help you reach the coveted Master Scuba Diver rating.
- Get more tips on boat diving
- Ask a Scuba Expert
- Learn about the Specialty of the Month