The PADI Drift Diver Course in Ireland
The PADI Drift Diver Specialty course introduces you to the coolest magic carpet ride you’ll ever experience. This course shows you how to enjoy rivers and ocean currents by “going with the flow,” staying with your dive partner, communicating with the dive boat and knowing where you are the whole time.
Why With Us
- We have every Dive Trip guided by a qualified and experienced diver
- We are located at the edge of Europe on the spectacular Wild Atlantic Way
- We have a UNIQUE AQUARIUM which we use for our Courses & Fun Dives
- We care for our environment
- We have a heated swimming pool in our school
- We offer FREE of charge JACUZZI, SAUNA & STEAM ROOM
- We have changing facilities with lockers
- We have scuba gear storage area
- Friendly and relaxed atmosphere
The Fun Part
Drift Diving is nearly effortless and relaxing. You simply glide along and enjoy the rush of flying underwater while the current does the work.
What You Learn
During your PADI Drift Diver certification course, you learn about:
- Planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of drift diving
- An introduction to drift diving equipment -- floats, lines, reels
- Buoyancy-control, navigation and communication for drift diving
- Site selection and overview of aquatic currents – causes and effects
- Techniques for staying close to a buddy or together as a group
Your Next Adventure
The Padi Night Dive course introduces you to discover whole new world and watch it come to life under the glow of your dive light.