The PADI Equipment Specialist Course
Don’t miss a dive due to a scuba gear issue. Whether it's a blown o-ring, regulator problem, wetsuit tear or a broken fin strap, you can learn how to manage basic scuba equipment adjustments.
As a PADI Equipment Specialist, you are prepared for the basic scuba equipment maintenance, care and adjustments you'll encounter every day. In addition, you'll learn interesting background information about how your gear works, how it’s repair and other information that helps you with your equipment investment.
Why With Us
- We have every Dive Trip guided by a qualified and experienced diver
- We are located at the edge of Europe on the spectacular Wild Atlantic Way
- We have a UNIQUE AQUARIUM which we use for our Courses & Fun Dives
- We care for our environment
- We have a heated swimming pool in our school
- We offer FREE of charge JACUZZI, SAUNA & STEAM ROOM
- We have changing facilities with lockers
- We have scuba gear storage area
- Friendly and relaxed atmosphere
The Fun Part
The more you know about how your dive gear works, the more
- Comfortable you are with it
- Performance you get from it
- You can care for it
What You Learn
- Review the theory, principles and operation of scuba diving equipment
- Learn about routine, recommended care and maintenance procedures, and equipment storage
- How to overcome common problems with equipment and recommended professional maintenance procedures (may include a demonstration of repair procedures)
- Gain simple suggestions for comfortable equipment configurations and an introduction to new gear (may include optional confined water dive to try new or unfamiliar equipment)
To purchase learning materials and equipment, contact us.
Your Next Adventure
The PADI Equipment Specialist Course is not an equipment repair course, but it provides the foundation you’ll want if you’re interested in learning equipment repair.
No Courses Found